Cutting edge design in smallest possible form.
A tiny gem of a hearing instrument!
With X-Micro, HANSATON‘s developers have written a new chapter in the design of ultra-compact hearing instruments. Elegant and convenient, with superb accents and unassailable technology.
X-Micro technology at a glance
X-Micro instrument at a glance
- XearA platform represents a new era in hearing instrument processing.
- First-class comfort and performance for mild to profound hearing loss.
- Revolutionary digital signal processing with Automatic Speech Beam and Natural Sound optimizes hearing comfort and speech comprehension.
- Sound Restore frequency compression shifts high-frequency speech sounds into an audible range.
- Conversation Lift raises speech further above the noise than typical directional systems.
- Situation Optimizer categorizes the input and immediately adapts to every situation.
- Acclimatization Manager leads you smoothly from your current hearing experience to ideal understanding of speech.
- Feedback X eliminates disturbing feedback without artifacts.
- Real HiFi and Artificial HiFi extend the frequency range for an even more brilliant sound quality.
- Sound Impulse Management enhances listening comfort without disturbance from transient signals.
Seven Elegant colors
- Excellent sound performance in a stylish, robust and ergonomic design.
- Full flexibility – suitable for almost every ear and hearing loss: available in four lengths (0, 1, 2, 3) and four power levels (45, 55, 60 and 65 dB peak gain in 2cc coupler).
- Connector design prevents damage from corrosion and humidity.
- Easy left/right identification.
- Effective double wax protection system.
- Click Domes and Click Molds remain unchanged from the last generation.
Introducing the new miniReceiver 2.0
X-Micro hearing instruments use the next generation of external receivers – miniReceiver 2.0.